Theatre/Film Instructional Frameworks
Georgia Standards of Excellence for Theatre
Georgia Standards of Excellence in Theatre
Georgia Standards of Excellence in Dramatic Writing with ELA
Georgia Standards of Excellence in Theatre and Film
The following Instructional Frameworks for each subject area are linked below and found on the Fine Art Program page.
• Curriculum Map - sample organization structure for each course
• Sample Units - sample essential questions, instructional activities, and projects for units in the curriculum map.
• Lesson Plans – sample projects, assessments, essential questions, and instructional activities including a classroom ready power point.
• Tutorial Videos – created to provide the teacher with specific technical skills and best practices in an art form. Examples include casting, graphite reduction drawing, and creating a path in Illustrator. Also includes instruction on how to set up an age appropriate art room, run a kiln, and organize displays or schoolwide art show.
• Grade Kindergarten
• Grade 1
• Grade 2
• Grade 3
• Grade 4
• Grade 5
• Grade 6
• Grade 7
• Grade 8
• Acting I, II
• Acting and Production in Film I
• Advanced Drama I
• Dramatic Writing I (for Film, Television, and Theatre)
• Film and Television I
• Fundamentals of Theatre I
• Musical Theatre I
• Technical Theatre I
• Theatre History and Literature I