• New ELA/Literacy Online Courses Now Available
• The GaDOE team hosted a series of professional learning opportunities during the summer of 2014. The summer academies entitled, "Teachers: Classroom Change Agents," featured a two-day-long series of workshops showcasing educators from across the state. To access academy materials, visit our ELA Summer Academy 2014 Wiki.
• ELA Professional Learning Webcasts feature teachers discussing effective instructional practices. See below for available grade levels.
Join the English/Language Arts listserv for updates and announcements by sending a blank email to one of the following addresses:
K-5 Welcome Webinar: Getting It Write (Recorded on Sep 10, 2013)6-8 Welcome Webinar: Getting It Write (Recorded on Sep 10, 2013)9-12 Welcome Webinar: Getting It Write (Recorded on Sep 12, 2013)
• ELA Reporter May 2015• ELA Reporter April 2015• ELA Reporter Feb./March 2015• ELA Reporter Dec. 2014/Jan. 2015• ELA Reporter Oct./Nov. 2014• ELA Reporter September 2014• ELA Reporter August 2014• ELA Reporter June/July 2014• ELA Reporter May 2014• ELA Reporter April 2014• ELA Reporter March 2014• ELA Reporter Jan./Feb. 2014• ELA Reporter Nov./Dec. 2013• ELA Reporter October 2013• ELA Reporter September 2013• ELA Reporter August 2013• ELA Reporter July 2013• ELA Reporter June 2013• ELA Reporter May 2013• ELA Reporter April 2013• ELA Reporter March 2013• ELA Reporter February 2013• ELA Reporter January 2013• ELA Reporter December 2012• ELA Reporter November 2012
• ELA CCGPS Facts & Terms • ELA Glossary of CCGPS Terms
Links for previously recorded webinars are posted on the English/Language Arts Professional Learning Sessions page.
These materials are for nonprofit educational purposes only. Any other use may constitute copyright infringement.