Music Instructional Frameworks
Georgia Standards of Excellence for Music
Georgia Standards of Excellence in Music
Music Crosswalk from GPS to GSE
K-12 Crosswalk for Music
Individual Grade Level Resources
Types of Instructional Frameworks
The following Instructional Frameworks for each subject area are linked below and found on the Fine Art Program page.
• Curriculum Map - sample organization structure for each course
• Sample Units - sample essential questions, instructional activities, and projects for units in the curriculum map.
• Lesson Plans – sample projects, assessments, essential questions, and instructional activities including a classroom ready power point.
• Tutorial Videos – created to provide the teacher with specific technical skills and best practices in an art form. Examples include casting, graphite reduction drawing, and creating a path in Illustrator. Also includes instruction on how to set up an age appropriate art room, run a kiln, and organize displays or schoolwide art show.
• Grade Kindergarten
• Grade 1
• Grade 2
• Grade 3
• Grade 4
• Grade 5
• Grade 6
• Grade 7
• Grade 8
• Band I
• Chorus I
• Orchestra I
• Music Theory I
• Foundations of the Music Industry I